QUINTOLUBRIC® 818-02 FS is a full solution synthetic, high water-based (HFA) hydraulic fluid concentrate designed for use in longwall shields.
This fully-synthetic concentrate has been specially engineered to pass the severe tests developed by Caterpillar, Joy and other major longwall shield OEMs.
The QUINTOLUBRIC® brand is recognized globally as the name for high-quality, high performance,fire-resistant and environmentally compatible fluids. QUINTOLUBRIC® longwall hydraulic fluids are in use at mining sites around the world, meeting and exceeding every challenge presented.Solenoids have remained corrosion-free, filters have remained unplugged and worker’s safety has been improved.
We support customers at the local level: on-site, one-on-one, to formulate solutions for your specific operation. Our team of technical sales, laboratory development and manufacturing Associates bring unique value to the mining industry. Having locations across the globe is important to us, but where our global reach is a true benefit is in our unique advantage of having each location connected, working together to supply mining operations worldwide.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 818-02 FS is available in Australia only.
|Appearance (neat)||Clear fluroscence green liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.019||(ASTM D4052)|
|pH @4%||9.8||(ASTM E 70)|
|Freeze Point||-3.3||°C (ASTM D 97)|
|Pour Point||-3.3||°C (ASTM D 99)|
|Rust Prevention||Pass 2.0%||OEM Crevice Corrosion Test EWN 8350 Part 3|
|Rust Prevention||Pass 2.0%||7th Luxembourg Corrosion Test Section 5.9.1|
- Approved by Caterpillar, Inbye and other major OEMs at 2% in various mine specific waters
- Approved by Joy at 2% in all water types including type 19 (750 ppm)
- Produced globally in ISO approved facilities to meet mining industry needs
- 97.6% biodegradable in accordance with ISO 7827
- Compatible at 2% with all commonly used longwall fluids for easy conversion
- Dyed for easy underground leak detection, and can help identify fluid injection in workers